Saturday, November 20, 2010

Blog Resurrection


I don't know if this counts as a blog resurrection seeing as we only ever had three posts to begin with, but I'm going to go ahead and say this is the start of new blogging habits...maybe. I'm also hoping that with blogging more, I'll actually start taking pictures more. In the year it's been since I've blogged, Taylor was accepted and got a full ride to George Washington Law School, graduated and went to China for a few weeks, he came back, we moved to DC, I started a job working for the doctors for the Wizards and Capitals, Taylor started school, and I just completed the longest run on sentence in history.

A couple of weeks ago we went hiking with some of our friends at Great Falls. It's just outside DC and you drive through McLean, VA to get there so we got to see some pretty amazing houses on the way. The views were even better once we got there though.






5 comments:

  1. Wow, it's a miracle that it's been resurrected! Hopefully you keep it up lol. I think you're right though that it does make you take more pictures, which makes it nice remembering and documenting things. Can't wait to see you in a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This all looks so fun! Jacob just interviewed at Georgetown, so if he gets in we will be neighbors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sann said....
    Thank you for sharing. I love seeing pictures of the two of you. See you at Christmas. Keep the pictures coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how do I get on your blog list? I loved your older blogs as well. I hadn't seen any of the pictures from your honeymoon.

    ReplyDelete